Spiral Heat Exchangers are circular heat exchangers with two spiral channels, each in one closed chamber. The flow of the two products are countercurrent which makes it possible to have a close temperature approach between the two medias being treated in the heat exchanger.
- Surface : 1 m2 to 300 m2
- Temperature : -100 C° to 400 C°
- Design pressure : -1 bar to 25 bar
- Pressure code : PED 97/23/EC
- Material : Stainless steel, Carbon steel, Duplex stainless steel
- Self Cleaning Effect– The formation of fouling diminishes the cross section of the passage and there by increases the velocity and scrubbing action at the affected zone. This way, this SHE is excellent for fouling liquids.
- Efficient Heat Transfer—Good Turbulance is achieved owing to the continuous curving passage.
- Easy accessible heat transfer surface by opening the cover.
- For high viscosity fluids
- Fouling Liquids, Fibre Sludges etc.,
- As solvent recovery condenser in Pharma Industries